Terms & Conditions
In consideration for your use of PanaceaSciTech, you represent that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and are not a person barred from enrolling with PanaceaSciTech under the laws of your applicable jurisdiction. You also agree to: (a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by PanaceaSciTech's registration form (the "Registration Data") and (b) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or PanaceaSciTech has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, PanaceaSciTech has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Program (or any portion thereof).
ACCEPTANCE OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
REGISTRATION DATA; ACCOUNT SECURITY
Each registration is for a single user only. PanaceaSciTech does not permit you to share your user name and password with any other person nor with multiple users on a network.
In consideration of your use of the Website, you agree to (i) provide accurate, current, complete and kept up to date information about you as may be requested for by the Website (hereinafter referred to as "Personal Information");(ii) maintain and promptly update the Personal Information; (iii) be fully responsible for all use of your account and for any actions that take place using your account; (iv) keep any username or customer number and password issued to you strictly confidential and ensure that it cannot be used by anyone else to gain access to areas restricted to Registered Users; and (v) If PanaceaSciTech has reasonable grounds to suspect that any registration information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, PanaceaSciTech has the right to suspend or terminate your registration, access to and use of the Registered Services. Failure to comply with these Terms in full may result in us withdrawing permission to use the Website.
The intent of panaceascitech.com is to strictly safeguard the security of your personal information; honour your choice for its intended use; and carefully protect your data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. We have put in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure information we collect online, including the use of encryption, while collecting or transferring sensitive data such as credit card information. However, you understand and agree that when you approach or are guided to third party gateways for payment, panaceascitech.com cannot be liable for the information provided by you (credit card number, debit card information, bank account detail or any personal information) to the third party.
You agree to receive information (including discounts, offers and other general information) regarding what PanaceaSciTech perceives to be of your interest based on usage history via SMS, email & phone call. In case you do not want such information, you have to explicitly ask to be excluded.
KEEPING YOURSELF UPDATED
You are bound by any alterations or revisions in Terms and Conditions and other policies at any time made by us. We might not notify you when changes are made to these Terms and Condition, you should periodically review the most up-to-date version. Nothing in this Agreement shall be deemed to confer any third-party rights or benefits. Your continuation of the services will depict that you understand and agree to the Terms changed, effective on the date of change.
NOTIFICATION ON MISUSE OF ACCOUNT
As soon as you become aware of unauthorised use or any breach of security of your panaceascitech.com account, you must notify us immediately. Although we will not be liable for your losses caused by any unauthorized use of your account, you may be liable for the losses to PanaceaSciTech or to others due to such unauthorized use. You agree that PanaceaSciTechhas no responsibility to you or to any third party for any breach of your obligations under the Terms and for the consequences (including any loss or damage that you or any third party may suffer) of any such breach.
RIGHT TO DISCONTINUE
We reserve the right at any time to modify and/or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any aspect of the Website at its sole discretion, at any time without prior notice to you and/or your ability to upload User Content and/or your ability to access User Content with or without notice, at our sole discretion. You agree that we shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any suspension or discontinuance of acceptance of User Content. Further, while you may remove your User Content from the Website at any time, you acknowledge that Users may retain such Content in their own accounts. You also acknowledge that the panaceascitech.com may retain archived copies of your User or Content with the authority to use it in future for business purposes.
OWNERSHIP OF MATERIALS
PanaceaSciTech (and its affiliates) owns registered and unregistered product names, trade names, trademarks, service names, service marks, and logos (the “Marks”) You may not use, reproduce, advertise, display, publish, or transmit any of the Marks without PanaceaSciTech’s prior written consent and/or absent a written agreement (written agreement hereinafter referred to as “Agreements and Programs”) between you and PanaceaSciTech. All other trademarks and logos listed on PanaceaSciTech materials are the property of their respective owners.
We use a diverse range of information, text, photographs, designs, graphics, images, sound and video recordings, animation, content, advertisement and other materials and effects (collectively "Materials") for the search services on the Platform. We provide the Materials through the Platform FOR YOUR PERSONAL AND NON-COMMERCIAL USE ONLY.
While every attempt has been made to ascertain the authenticity of the Platform content, PanaceaSciTech is not liable for any kind of damages, losses or action arising directly or indirectly, due to access and/or use of the content in the Platform including but not limited to decisions based on the content in the Platform which results in any loss of revenue, profits, property etc.
Accordingly, you may view, use, copy, and distribute the Materials found on the Platform for internal, non-commercial, informational purposes only. You are prohibited from data mining, scraping, crawling, or using any process or processes that send automated queries to PanaceaSciTech. You agree not to use this Website or any information or data therein for any unsolicited commercial e-mail.
You agree not to translate, modify, revise or create derivative works based on the information and data, except as expressly permitted by panaceascitech.com.
You understand that this license is revocable at the sole discretion of panaceascitech.com at any time without notice and with or without any cause.
It might happen that our stage is down, either for arranged upkeep or in light of the fact that something runs down with the site. It might happen that one of our educators is putting forth deceptive expressions in the course. It might likewise happen that we may experience security issues. These are simply precedents. You acknowledge that you won't have any plan of action against us in any of these sorts of situations where things don't work out right.
In lawful, more total dialect, the Services and their content are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. We (and our associates, providers, accomplices, and operators) make no portrayals or guarantees about the reasonableness, unwavering quality, accessibility, convenience, security, absence of mistakes, or precision of their administrations or their substance, and explicitly renounce any guarantees or conditions including inferred guarantees of merchantability, readiness for a specific reason, title or non-encroachment.
We (and our members, providers, accomplices, and operators) make no guarantee that you will get particular outcomes from utilisation of the services. Your utilisation of the services (counting any substance) is completely at your very own hazard. Some purviews don’t permit the execution of suggested guarantees, so a portion of the above rejections may not make a difference to you.
We may choose to stop making accessible certain highlights of the Services whenever and for any reason. By no means will PanaceaSciTech or its associates, providers, accomplices or specialists be held liable for any damages because of such interferences or absence of accessibility of such services.
We are not in charge of postponement or disappointment of our execution of any of the Services caused by occasions past our sensible control, similar to a demonstration of war, threatening vibe, or harm; catastrophic event; electrical, web, or media transmission blackout; or government confinements.
LIMITATION ON LIABILITY
You consent to access and utilize this Website and such other external link(s) provided herein and the substance thereof at your own risk. We, panaceascitech.com, its subsidiaries or specialist service providers, will not, be accountable or subject in any way at all for any immediate, backhanded, coincidental, significant or correctional harms emerging out of any entrance, utilse or inability to utilise this Website or such other outer link(s) provided herein, including but not constrained to any mistakes or exclusions in the substance thereof, loss of information, income, benefits, property, attack by viruses, inability to give Website Services and so forth.
We don't accept any lawful risk or duty regarding the exactness, culmination, or handiness of any data, information or process uncovered on this Website or different materials available from this Website.
You, the client of this Website assumes all accountability and risk for the utilisation of this Website and the internet generally. The foregoing limitations shall apply to the fullest extent permitted under applicable law.
As a PanaceaSciTech account holder, you may submit content, pictures, illustrations, sound visuals, recordings and connections; such substances posted by a user are all things together alluded to as "User Submissions." Regarding User Submissions, you agree that you won't submit material that is copyrighted, secured by professional secret or generally subject to outsider restrictive rights, including protection and exposure rights, except if you are the proprietor of such rights or have express consent from their legitimate proprietor to present the material and on concede PanaceaSciTech the majority of the permit rights allowed in this. As a major aspect of PanaceaSciTech copyright strategy, PanaceaSciTech will end client access to the Website if a client has been resolved to be an infringer. Additionally if any outsider sends us a copyright see asserting your submitted material as his/her copyright, you will be the special case will's identity at risk for the further activity. PanaceaSciTech won't be in charge of such copyright encroachment on your part. You consent to repay PanaceaSciTech from any case, suit, prosecution or some other lawful activities against PanaceaSciTech. PanaceaSciTech will have the privilege to recoup harms and lawful expenses for such activities by virtue of your breach.
In the event that you trust that your work has been replicated and posted on the Website in a way that comprises copyright encroachment, if you don't mind give our Copyright Agent the accompanying data:
- An electronic or physical mark of the individual approved to follow up for the benefit of the proprietor of the copyright interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you guarantee has been encroached;
- A description of where the material that you guarantee is encroaching is placed on Website;
- Your address, phone number, and email address;
- a written statement by you that you have, in compliance with common decency, conviction that the disputed use is not approved by the copyright proprietor, his/her agent, or the law;
- a statement by you, made under penalty for perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless PanaceaSciTech, and its franchises, affiliates, agents, directors and employees from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, expenses and costs, including, without limitation, regulatory penalties, attorneys' fees and costs incurred by PanaceaSciTech in connection with any claim arising from:
- Your use of and access to the Website
- Your violation of any term of these Terms and Conditions of Use;
- Your violation of any third party right, including, without limitation, any copyright, property, privacy right, any proprietary rights and/or your violation of any other law whatsoever;
- Any claim that one of your User Submissions caused damage to a third party.This defense and indemnification obligation will survive these Terms and Conditions of Use and your use of the Website.
You agree not to use the Site to:
- Use or access the Site in any manner, directly or indirectly, other than what is permitted by us;
- Post content or initiate communications which are unlawful, libelous, abusive, obscene, discriminatory, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- Harm minors;
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation. This prohibition includes, but is not limited to (a) Using the Site to connect to people who don't know you and then sending unsolicited promotional messages to those direct connections without their permission; and (b) Sending messages to distribution lists, newsgroup aliases, or group aliases;
- Harvest or collect email addresses or other contact information of other users from the Site by electronic or other means for the purposes of sending unsolicited emails or other unsolicited communications;
- Use the Site in any unlawful manner or in any other manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the Site; Use automated scripts to collect information from or otherwise interact with the Site; Register for more than one user account, register for a user account on behalf of an individual other than yourself or the nominated user, or register for a User account on behalf of any group or entity or for any person who is not a natural individual;
- Falsely state, impersonate, or otherwise misrepresent your identity, including but not limited to the use of a pseudonym, uploading photographs of celebrities in your profile, or misrepresenting your current or previous positions and qualifications, or your affiliations with a person or entity, past or present;
- Upload, post, transmit, share, store or otherwise make publicly available on the Site any private information of any third party, including, without limitation, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, Social Security numbers and credit card numbers;
- Interfere with or disrupt the Site or servers or networks connected to the Site, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Site;
- Intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law;
- Upload, post, transmit, share, store or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- Intimidate, stalk or harass another;
- Use or attempt to use another's account, service or system without authorization from us, or create a false identity on the Site;
- Commit any fraudulent or unlawful act, whether in relation to any third party provider of products and services on the Site or otherwise; and
- Upload, post, transmit, share, store or otherwise make available content that, in our sole judgment, is objectionable or which restricts or inhibits any other person from using or accessing enjoying the Site, or which may expose us or its users to any harm or liability of any kind.
- PanaceaSciTech’s employees, staff and contractors are expected to follow a code of conduct that demonstrate a high level of integrity and professionalism in dealing with customers, vendors and partners. PanaceaSciTech’s staff interacting with customers on a day to day is especially trained and the daily activity report is reviewed by senior members of PanaceaSciTech’s staff with emphasis on resolving the customer issues promptly and amicably. PanaceaSciTech’s management views any violation of code of conduct seriously and immediate administrative action is take if anyone if any of its staff members Is found guilty of violating the conduct. We make every endeavor to keep track of any violations. Should, you , however face any issues, please firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
You acknowledge and agree that any questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, feedback, or other information regarding the Site ("Submissions") provided by you to PanaceaSciTech are non-confidential and shall become our sole property. We shall own exclusive rights, including all intellectual property rights, and shall be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of these Submissions for any lawful purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgment or compensation to you. You hereby waive all moral rights to any such Submissions, and you hereby warrant that any such Submissions are original with you or that you have the right to submit such Submissions. You agree there shall be no recourse against us for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary right in your Submissions.
NO THIRD PARTY RIGHTS
Save as expressly provided for in this Agreement, this Agreement does not confer any rights on any person not a Party to this Agreement.
If a provision of this Agreement is or becomes illegal, invalid or unenforceable in any jurisdiction, that shall not affect:
- the validity or enforceability in that jurisdiction of any other provision of this Agreement; or
- the validity or enforceability in other jurisdictions of that or any other provision of this Agreement.