This batch is meant for the students of Class X, aiming to clear NTSE, one of the most prestigious scholarship exam at this level and the other national level Olympiads like NSO, IMO, NSEJS and also to lay a strong foundation for exams like JEE and AIIMS.
- Research & Development around the clock to ensure best and flawless delivery of the subject and its content.
- Teaching Methodology by Panacea allowing more extensive training for students.
- Gradually raising the academic level of students from basic to advance level
- Regular discussion of the study content provided in the classroom
Best and Comprehensive Study Material
To ensure daily revision of the lecture after the tutorials, all students are provided with a separate Board Booklet. A comprehensive and well researched study package for every student which would comprise of:
- The study material is prepared by the teachers only, covering the Boards and at the same time Competitive syllabus.
- Along with theory, practice assignments (level-1,2,3) are provided for practice at home.
- This reduces the need of students to refer many Books and saves money & Time both.
- Basic (complete NCERT Syllabus)
- Advanced (Exercises on various patterns, especially for NTSE, KVPY and Olympiads.)
- Solved Examples
- Previous year’s questions
- Special material for KVPY and Olympiads
- Physics, Chemistry, Biology & Mathematics syllabus of Class X.
- History, Civics, Geography and Economics, based on pattern of NTSE
- Reasoning, having 50 % weightage in NTSE
- Basic to Advanced concepts & problem solving techniques.
- Advanced concepts & problem solving techniques
- Encouraging students to “Stop Cramming and Start Learning”.
- Exposure to multiple patterns of questions like Multiple Choice, Comprehension based, Assertion Reason etc.
- Preparation for other Olympiads like NSO,IMO & NSEJS
- Foundation for higher classes.
- Duration: April – Jan (10 months)
- Classes: 5 days a week
- Tests: Tests on school, competition pattern
Engineering Mentoring Team:
- Mr. G.S. Nagi & Team (Physics)
- Dr. Y.K. Mehta & Team (Chemistry)
- Ms. Akash Kiran & Team (Botany & Zoology)
- Dr. Jai Ram & Team (Mathematics)